Sunday, February 2, 2014

Welcome!

I have finally decided that I needed to share with others my love for teaching! I have found so many blogs that are useful and interesting that I need to share what is going on in my classroom with the world. I am a 2nd grade teacher and this is my 5th year of teaching. I didn't go to college right out of high school like so many others. I got married three months out of high shcool. I had my children, 3 boys, worked at places like Mcdonald's and housekeeping at the local hospital. I worked at a factory sewing pillows for 10 years and in 2004 they closed my department. It was then that I decided to go back to school and get my degree to be a teacher. I have never regretted it, although the student loans are very scary! That is my story and this is my first blog post. I hope I can share information and ideas with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment